Anchorage Community House is committed to the following goals:
- Create inclusive, non-market-based social space.
- Partner with organizations dedicated to social justice, the arts, and community empowerment.
- Provide a low-cost venue for cultural events, workshops, classes, performance, and gatherings.
Anchorage Community House operates on the following principles:
- Inclusiveness. Membership is open to everyone who chooses to give their time and/or money.
- Free Choice. Members will engage in those activities that they choose.
- Openness. ACH will offer access to un-programmed space for a portion of every month.
- Contribution According to Means. Members donate both time and money according to their means and abilities.
- Co-creation: Members are encouraged to take initiative to organize programs and events.
- Not-for-Profit Operations. ACH does not seek to earn a profit. Any surplus will be reinvested in the community space or invested in community based projects.